30 October 2014

To whomever dresses Norma Bates...

You are a genius.

I'm not one to be overly fashionable. I wear what I wear and I like it. I couldn't tell you what designers do what and I find shopping for clothes a complete waste of time and energy. I know there are women like me, somewhere. But I do love second hand clothes, vintage dresses, and wished more men dressed like they did back in the 1940's. There is no denying that. 

So lately, we've been watching the Bates Motel, which is a good show, but now I find myself watching it to see what the Norma Bates character is going to where in the next scene! Most of the characters are dressed as a slight throwback to the 1950's. It's worth watching just for that. 




Ahh, pleated skirts, proper waistlines, perfect hemlines, lovely shoes that aren't over the top. Granted, it is a little June Cleaver meets the Manson Family, but that's what's great about it!

Image found here

Image found here
And so... ends my take on fashion. :P
xx


No comments :

Post a Comment